- This event has passed.
Touching Life – Exploring Fascia with Marcello Windolph
March 31, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this one day (7h) seminar Marcello will be sharing pioneering techniques of Fasciatherapy MDB. This contemporary perspective into the human condition allows a grounded, pragmatic approach to ‘embodiment’ and ‘presence’ which will enrich any practice for a bodyworker or health practitioner.
You will learn:
– movement analysis reading and manual guidance in re-educating the Sensorial Biorhythm of the fascia
– to educate the hand in the art of a touch which is relating to life (vitality, adaptability) in the tissue
– techniques enriching perceptual competencies to effectively access the body wide communication system of fascia (for balance, psychosomatic health and globality)
For more information please visit:
fasciacollege.com or marcellowindolph.com
Location: Secrets from The Honeytree
1/101 Memorial Dr, Eumundi QLD
Prices (spaces are limited so make sure to secure your spot):
– Early bird fee (until 25th March) $250
– Regular fee (from the 26th March) $275
– Fee on the day $300
If you have a massage table, please bring along.
To register or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org